Friday, June 09, 2006

Not much blogging going on for me lately, because it's taken me some time to get back in the swing of things after my vacation. The cruise line is going to "compensate" my mother and I for our misfortunes, but the compensation is credit for a future cruise. Not only will my mother never cruise again, but no one who knows me will go with me, since I seem to be a jinx! (Some other time I'll write about the great time my three girlfriends and I had at the emergency room in Miami on the previous cruise I went on!)

Anyway, June has started out great at Scrapbook Generation. We are down to the last eight spots in the weekend retreat we have planned for September in Branson, so it looks like it's going to be a sold-out event.

For those who need a scrapbooking fix before then, we have a great 12-hour crop scheduled for Saturday, June 24. We've dubbed it the American Pride crop, and we'll be decorating in red, white, and blue, and feasting on barbecue and other good stuff. If you want to sign up, give us a call. It's just $25 for two meals and snacks and drinks, 12 hours of cropping, and some great favors. There's also an optional page layout contest.

Today's excitement at Scrapbook Generation:
New arrivals...
-- Reminisce: a knock-out group of patriotic papers with a "shimmer" finish, plus two sets of matching sticker embellishments, and some star-studded sticker letters.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS