Monday, December 18, 2006

We did it! Scrapbook Generation's "Remember Me Club" just enrolled its 50th member! That was my secret goal all along, and I'm so excited about how much fun it's going to be for all those involved. I'm designing the January page kit right now, and can't wait for everyone to get started on their albums!

Just in case, I ordered enough albums and materials for 54 people, so if you still want to join, we can accomodate four more.

Thanks to all of you who are taking part. I hope you enjoy the mix I've come up with for page topics -- some will be serious, some fun, and all will reveal the real you!

On the horizon at Scrapbook Generation...
Sometime this week we are expecting the pet and Valentine's collections by KI Memories, some large chipboard words by Rusty Pickle, and "bling" cardstock by Bazzill.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS