Monday, February 25, 2008




I'm having one of those days where I've been here since early morning, and now it's late at night, and I don't have much to show for my time! Part of the Scenic Route order arrived and also another new group by Cloud 9, but we haven't even had time to open the boxes. It's one of those days! We'll try to have the stuff out by noon tomorrow.

Really good news may be on the horizon. The huge My Mind's Eye order that I thought was supposed to get here mid-March has evidently already shipped, because we've already been billed! That may mean that all their great new products will arrive by the end of the week!

In the middle of all the day's craziness, I did want to post a photo of Laura Parks' kids class that will be held this Saturday morning. She always does cute projects, but this one is outstanding. She is wonderful to not just take them through the steps of a project, but to make sure they learn a new skill or technique. This spring mini-book uses felt, ribbon, jewels, buttons, and rick rack, and is super cute. The class is for children ages 7-12, and just call to register!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS