Friday, January 09, 2009





The Anna Griffin order arrived yesterday! There is a red, blue, and green beach and travel collection, a wedding mini-collection, and two elegant Christmas collections -- one silver and gold, and the other traditional reds and greens. The Christmas groups include both flocked and glittered papers!

The red and green Christmas group has already proved popular! We used it for the December Anna Griffin class, which was held on the day after we had missed several classes because of weather. We held five classes that day! One of the ladies who takes the Anna Griffin classes on a regular basis (for years) wasn't there that day, for probably the first time in three years. I had her materials set out with the rest of the class, and then things got crazy! Drew and Jackson were here with Ali, and since she had another class later that night, it seemed like a good time for me to take Drew on an outing -- somewhere other than Scrapbook Generation!

While I was gone, Stacey moved my Anna Griffin class stuff to a side table in the classroom area, so she could hold her class. Long story short, when Drew and I returned a couple of hours later, all of the Anna Griffin papers and die cuts and stickers that I needed for my absent student had been picked up and purchased by eager shoppers! Anyway, we have plenty for everyone now! I love that 12x12 sheet of glitter die-cuts...for some reason, that snowman reminds me of something from my childhood. Now, Lynn and I can both have some of the goodies! I'm going to hide our sets right now!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS