Wednesday, June 10, 2009





This has been such a fun, and special, day at Scrapbook Generation! We have the privilege and the pleasure of being the "world premiere" for a new company called Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker. Two things we love about the company (besides the beautiful products) are that the business is based right here in Springfield, and that Nikki is one of our longtime customers!

Getting to this point has been a two-year journey for Nikki and her husband. Nikki is an artist, and has created all the designs. For a new company, the product assortment is awesome, and I was glad to learn that virtually all of her products are manufactured here in the United States. There are double-sided papers, die-cut papers, cut-out sheets which include designs that can be used to make cards, 6x6 paper pads, corduroy brad sets, tiny "flags" to decorate, and sets of clear stamps that compliment the papers. Later, there will be chipboard albums in shapes that coordinate with the collections.

Right now, we have two of Nikki's six collections, Victoria's Street (the one we're holding parts of in the top photo), and My Sweet Cherry Pie. The other four collections are holiday or season oriented, and won't be available until after the company exhibits its products at CHA this summer.

It was interesting to take some time this morning to get to know part of the story behind Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker, and to place the company's very first order. Getting the delivery just a few hours later may spoil us! We wish Nikki and her company the very best, and know that Springfield area scrapbookers, and the rest of the country as well, will love her products.

7 comments:

scrappermimi said...

These are terrific! Looks like a great store!

Hilde Janbroers said...

it looks great!!!

Nikki said...

Stacey- Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!! And WOO HOO on the sale of my papers!! That's great to hear!! See you all Saturday @ Scrap-a-Palooza, I'll be there in the morning from 9-1p, then I have a B-day party to attend, so I won't be back until 3:30p, but I'll stay until 10p. Have a great day!! -Nikki

m1ch3113lee said...

Really nice looking products. Can't wait to see these hit the stores.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Nikki! I'm glad you are going to make it to Scrap-a-Palooza on Saturday...I have a feeling you need to get in a good day of creating while you still have the chance!

What the Scrap is That? said...

I think this new line is so stinkin cute!! I love that it is more than just paper too!! I love having die cuts and other cute embellies to work with!!

Nikki said...

To everyone at SB Generation- I had such a great time at your Scrap-a-Plaooza on Saturday!! Thanks for the nice display of my products too!! But, really that was one of the best crops I've ever been too!! (that food was great, I'm still talking about that chicken even today!) I'm going to post pics and links tomorrow from my blog to your store and blog, and tell everyone who fun that crop was!! Thanks again for everything, Nikki

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS