Tuesday, July 21, 2009

As many of you know, this is the time of year when all the scrapbook companies are coming out with new products for the annual summer CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Show. Scrapbook Generation is right in the thick of things! We've already done pre-orders with the most popular companies, and the new products will start arriving soon. Really soon!

My Mind's Eye has six or seven new lines, including some general groups, two Halloween groups, and two Christmas groups. Every single item they have created will be on the way to us in about a week! They have given us a ship date of July 27, 28, or 29, which means we should have all of their goodies sometime the first week of August! And that's just the beginning!

Another company to which we quickly said "send it all" was Graphic 45! All three new collections from this mega-popular vintage company will be on the way to us within the next few weeks!

As I know more specific ship dates, I'll post them here. Later today, we'll be putting out a huge assortment of new items from Creative Imaginations. Pictures soon!

Think August and September! Newsletters are going in the mail today! Lots of new activities. I can't wait for you to find out about them. As soon as I think the newsletters have been received, I'll start elaborating on several events/projects/activities. I didn't have enough space in the newsletter!

4 comments:

Christina Hoffman said...

Man, I am so excited! I will have to stop in after work now. Thanks for the info Debbie.

Christina Hoffman

Scrapbook Generation said...

Glad to provide an additional event in your day! -- Debbie

Jennifer Holik said...

I live in Chicago but am visiting family in Springfield Aug 1 - 8. I do not get your newsletter.

What classes are being offered that week? I keep checking the calendar but it still says July. Would like to know what is offered so I could register and then make other family plans around that afternoon or evening.

Scrapbook Generation said...

Hi, Jen! I'll be putting the August schedule on the right sidebar of the blog later today, and Stacey will probably (LOL) get the August calendar on the website today as well. Just to give you a slight head start, we have the folllowing...
-- 8/1: super-saver sessions
-- 8/3: layout class with Allison
-- 8/4: summer crop
-- 8/5: layout class with Stacey
-- 8/6: card class with Stacey
-- 8/7: midnight madness crop
-- 8/8: free Saturday seminar sessions

Hope this helps!
Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS