Thursday, April 28, 2011

New company...Bottle Cap, Inc.
We have a selection of products from a new company -- Bottle Cap, Inc. As the name implies, this company is all about bottle caps and ways to embellish them. Great for vintage projects because of their 3-D nature, the bottle caps and decorative circles and epoxy inserts are a fun new product for us.

Bottle Cap, Inc. -- a selection of digital images, epoxy inserts, and bottle caps in gold, silver, black, and two shades of vintage distressed.
We have the latest from My Mind's Eye...
It's always one of my favorite days...seeing all the latest collections from My Mind's Eye in place on our shelves! As usual, this company has hit a home run. The largest grouping, Lime Twist, follows the successful format of offering four colorways -- two for girls and two for boys. The addition of matching twine is a good choice, because this is a hot product at the moment.

My personal favorite is the American Made collection! Last year, there was very little to choose from in the patriotic category. This year, My Mind's Eye weighs in with a great group. (In a few days, we'll also be showing you the red, white and blue group from We R Memory Keepers, and later, from BoBunny.)

If you need birthday papers, the Hip-Hooray collections are really cute as well -- so colorful and cheerful -- just like birthdays should be!

"Lime Twist" by My Mind's Eye -- four gorgeous color combinations, and all the fun stuff to go with them. You'll love the packs of matching "baker's twine."

"American Made" by My Mind's Eye -- maybe they DID listen to my request to make a patriotic group!

"Hip-Horray" by My Mind's Eye -- birthday collections in two great color combos.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS