Thursday, July 17, 2014

gearing up for a customer garage sale next week!

I don't know about you, but my scrapping area needs a good going through every once in a while! Yesterday afternoon, I had some time to try to tame the mess I call my craft room, and I ended up with several boxes of items that I'll be selling at the customer (and owner - LOL!) garage sale we'll be hosting here at SG on Friday and Saturday, July 25-26.

One area that needed "thinning" was my Christmas stuff. After I looked through what I had, I realized that I probably wouldn't use some of the collections, so they are headed for the garage sale! Ditto for a whole drawer of (never used) wood-mounted rubber stamps (designs AND alphabets!). Other things are just odds and ends, but it really adds up, and I really enjoyed freeing up some space.

And for those of you who might be interested, Allison and I will both have "designer packs" in the garage sale. We've done quite a few layouts lately -- especially for CREATE magazine -- and we'll have packs of the remainder of some of the collections we've used -- lots of papers, and partial packs of matching die-cuts, stickers, brads, etc.

To join in the selling fun, just call us at 417-886-0440 to reserve your spot. An 8-foot table is $20 and half of an 8-foot table is $10 (plus you get the floor space underneath.) Later, you'll need to stop by SG to pick up an information sheet and the barcode labels for your packs of items.

Set up your stuff during business hours on Wednesday or Thursday, then let the garage sale fun start on Friday and Saturday. Just arrange your products, and then we'll take it from there. Best part? You'll get a store credit at SG, so you'll have a fun shopping spree to look forward to later!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS